Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Oh, yes.....because I am not in charge.

Just moments ago I found myself hollering at my students "I don't like having to defend my choices to you! I am aware of what is going on in other people's classrooms. I know what they are and are not doing. I have a reason we are doing things the way that we are."


Then I thought about the conversations I have been having recently with God. I wonder if He ever wants to yell that at me. I am so glad He has more patience than I. But maybe I need that hollered at me.
"Abby, I don't like having to defend my choices to you. Don't you trust me enough to know that I make the best choices for you? Yes, I am aware how it has worked for your (sister, friend, someone you heard about once). Don't you think I set that up as well? I have reasons as to why we are doing things this way. Trust me."

1 comment:

Callie said...

love it. Just trust.