Thursday, February 17, 2011

Essays from my esses

So I had the equivalent of a who's on first spanglish conversation in my class today. It was again by my three jokers in fourth period. The conversation that had me rolling today went something like:

Me: Boy #1, what are you doing? Get out your essay!

Boy #1: Hey! I'm the esse!

Me: No, esse I mean your essay, the one you are supposed to be writing.

Boy #1: You can't call me that. That is racist

Me: Fine, write your paper. Boy #2 where is your essay?

Boy #2: (Pointing to boy #3) Right there! Esse!

Boy #3: Hey! Esse!

Me: BLAH! Everybody get out a piece of paper and write on it!

That last bell can never ring quite soon enough.

1 comment:

John said...

That is FUUnnny. The tres amigos without a trace of essay but three esses and amigos