Sunday, April 29, 2007

About Dem private JET's

I'm back. I posted this in a thread at Powerline's forum and thought I was funny so I am reposting it here. Enjoy.

Glenn Bowen - 26 April 2007 08:55 PM
WASHINGTON—A flock of small jets took flight from Washington Thursday, each carrying a Democratic presidential candidate to South Carolina for the first debate of the political season.

But the Democrat candidates are (to paraphrase Senator Obama) working on changing the light bulbs in there houses, so use all the jet fuel you want. Democrats belief in global warming, sure they do, if it increases their power and control over your life, but not if it inconveniences them. The burning of thousands of pounds of jet fuel unnecessarily might mean that a warmer Globe appeals to them. Or, as I suspect it may mean that they don’t really view the Carbo loading of the atmosphere by man as a significant problem. Would that they were that astute. Well as Harry Truman almost said. “If you can’t stand the heat get off of the Planet”. (copy right all rights reserved) I think I will put that on a bumper sticker.

No comments: