Sunday, October 17, 2004

Welcome

Welcome we're open all night. Not really but that is how I answer the phone much to the chagrin of my daughters (actually I suspect they like it) and I thought it might be a good name for my first blog. The way my sleep patterns are I may be posting at any time so the name is appropriate. You of course may comment all night also.


Long ago "Never argue with a man who buys ink by the barrel" was as true a statement as was ever written and even more so when it came to the big 3 networks cBS, NBC, and ABC. Now thanks to the internet the arguments with the ink by the barrel (ibtb) guys are continuous, and even won on ocassion by the Pajamahedeen who dare to take on the ibtb guys and the 3 Bs . Witness Rathergate! I hope to be one of these Pajamahedeen (although I don't own pajamas and will be creating my posts in blue jeans and a t-shirt or sweat shirt). I look forward to the struggle.

No comments: